Playgroup Regenbogen in Zug
Playgroup Zwärglihuus in Oberrüti
Forest playgroup Zwärglihuus, Forest playgroup place in Oberrüti
The text is linked, press each underlined word to go to the appropriate page for details.
- Registration is possible at any time, even during the playgroup year.
- Our goal is to prepare your child for kindergarten in the best possible way in order to make kindergarten entry as easy as possible.
- Parents can decide for themselves how often their child is looked after in the playgroup. The opening hours are? The rates are?
- The colloquial language in the playgroup is Swiss German and German; if necessary, we also speak English with the children.
- Integrated German lessons for foreign language children (playgroup Regenbogen) are free of charge for the parents.
- Due to the mixed-age groups, the children benefit incredibly much from each other. Like siblings, they automatically learn from each other, which is incredibly beneficial to their development and social behavior.
- For the children's enjoyment and for learning the inevitable fine motor skills, we make handicrafts, sing songs, play circle games, tell picture book stories....
- The playgroup half-day is organized according to regular structures and rituals in order to give the children the best possible orientation and security. We start together in a circle, play circle games, sing songs... We eat our snack together at the table or on the playground. The end of the playgroup half-day is again together in a circle with a story...
- In order to do justice to the energies of a child, as well as not to neglect the training of the (Grob) motor skills, we play outside every half day throughout the year. We are frequent guests at the playground, go for walks in the surrounding area, play in our forest playground, bathe our feet in Lake Zug...
079 276 59 51